truth of comparedby.us

you might have heard about a review writing website www.comparedby.us it is totally fake site. i had gone to that site and written a for a good income. I had made there a great money. But when it comes to the day of payment they started telling that you have not been qualified for the review. they should tell this before but they didn't. they blocked my account. after then i told the administrator that please delete my all reviews as i didn't get paid. he promised that they would delete. but they didn't delete it. they used my reviews but didn't pay me. so i warn you all guys about that fake comparedby.us site that don't join that site. otherwise you are going to be the next victim.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bigmoneyptc a scam or not

Zurker share holder

online data entry job